1) Unexplained weight loss, weakness, abdominal irregular pain, decreased appetite, particularly anorexia meat food.
2) Non-pregnant and lactating women, nipple Assembly or extrusion of the liquid juice.
3) Any part of the body such as breast, neck or abdomen gradually increase the lumps.
4) Dry cough, sputum with blood, chest tightness, chest pain, permanently.
5) Middle-aged women, after intercourse the vagina has a small amount of bleeding, or usually have irregular vaginal bleeding, or menopausal for several years after the menstruation, vaginal discharge increased significantly.
6) Not accompanied by abdominal pain gradually deepening jaundice and upper abdominal.
7) Liver enlargement is faster, and is accompanied by the liver area pain.
8) Unexplained painless hematuria.
9) Skin ulcers and long not healing.
10) The mole suddenly increased, accompanied by burning, itching, ulceration, bleeding pain or mole on the hair loss.
11) Repeatedly heating and refractory dental bleeding, subcutaneous bleeding and progressive anemia.
12) In recurrent unexplained high fever.
13) The oral mucosa, or to the female vulva or the male penis glans appear on the white spots, but the rapidly expanding and burning itching discomfort.
14) Progressive lower limbs weakness, paresthesia, movement disorders or concomitant urine and sometimes incontinence.
15) No significant external force caused by the femur and humerus and other large bone fractures.
16) Eating when swallowing the sternum after a foreign body infarction sensation, tingling sensation or conscious food through slowly.
17) Nasal congestion, often a small amount of bleeding from the nose or runny nose often with bloodshot eyes, accompanied by migraine, dizziness, tinnitus and neck and upper part of the earlobe below the front and rear parts of the touch to the swollen lymph nodes.
18) Change in bowel habits, or diarrhea and constipation often alternating, or stool often with pus and blood, or stool thinning becomes flat.
19) Gradually aggravate the headache, which suddenly appeared fleeting vision disorder and vomiting.
20) For youth elbow or knee pain, swelling, and has no effect after antirheumatic drug or antibiotic drug therapy.
Cancer/tumors, affecting the skin, mucous membranes, glands and other organs; leukemia, i.e. blood aspects of cancer; sarcomas affect muscles, connective tissue and bones; and lymphomas affect the lymphatic system.
Common cancers are blood cancer (leukemia), bone cancer, lymphoma (including lymphoma), colon cancer, liver cancer, gastric cancer, pelvic cancer(including uterine cancer, cervical cancer), lung cancer, including mediastinal cancer, brain cancer, neural cancer, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, kidney cancer, etc.