Physician noted that the causes of cancer are: body in environmental pollution, chemical contaminants, chemical toxins, and ionizing radiation, free radicals toxins, microorganisms bacteria, fungi, viruses, etc. and metabolic toxins, genetic characteristics, endocrine imbalance, immune dysfunction, etc. a variety of carcinogens, carcinogenic factors under the effect of the lead body normal cells become cancerous results, often expressed as: the topical organization of abnormal cell proliferation and the formation of local lumps. Cancer is the body’s normal cells in a multi-cause, multi-stage and multiple mutations caused by a large class of diseases.
Features of Cancer cells
Unlimited, endless proliferation, so that causes the patient’s body nutrients are a large number of consumption; cancer cells release a variety of toxins, make the body produce a series of symptoms; cancer cells can also be transferred to throughout the body growth and reproduction, lead to body weight loss, weakness, anemia, loss of appetite, fever and severe organ impairment, and so on. In contrast with benign tumors, benign tumors it is easy to clean, generally do not transfer, did not relapse for organ, tissue only pressing and blocking action, but cancer, malignant tumors also can damage the tissue, organ structure and function, causing necrosis of the bleeding co-infection, patients eventually due to organ failure and death.
1) Unexplained weight loss, weakness, abdominal irregular pain, decreased appetite, particularly anorexia meat food.
2) Non-pregnant and lactating women, nipple Assembly or extrusion of the liquid juice.
3) Any part of the body such as breast, neck or abdomen gradually increase the lumps.
4) Dry cough, sputum with blood, chest tightness, chest pain, permanently.
5) Middle-aged women, after intercourse the vagina has a small amount of bleeding, or usually have irregular vaginal bleeding, or menopausal for several years after the menstruation, vaginal discharge increased significantly.
6) Not accompanied by abdominal pain gradually deepening jaundice and upper abdominal.
7) Liver enlargement is faster, and is accompanied by the liver area pain.
8) Unexplained painless hematuria.
9) Skin ulcers and long not healing.
10) The mole suddenly increased, accompanied by burning, itching, ulceration, bleeding pain or mole on the hair loss.
11) Repeatedly heating and refractory dental bleeding, subcutaneous bleeding and progressive anemia.
12) In recurrent unexplained high fever.
13) The oral mucosa, or to the female vulva or the male penis glans appear on the white spots, but the rapidly expanding and burning itching discomfort.
14) Progressive lower limbs weakness, paresthesia, movement disorders or concomitant urine and sometimes incontinence.
15) No significant external force caused by the femur and humerus and other large bone fractures.
16) Eating when swallowing the sternum after a foreign body infarction sensation, tingling sensation or conscious food through slowly.
17) Nasal congestion, often a small amount of bleeding from the nose or runny nose often with bloodshot eyes, accompanied by migraine, dizziness, tinnitus and neck and upper part of the earlobe below the front and rear parts of the touch to the swollen lymph nodes.
18) Change in bowel habits, or diarrhea and constipation often alternating, or stool often with pus and blood, or stool thinning becomes flat.
19) Gradually aggravate the headache, which suddenly appeared fleeting vision disorder and vomiting.
20) For youth elbow or knee pain, swelling, and has no effect after antirheumatic drug or antibiotic drug therapy.
Cancer/tumors, affecting the skin, mucous membranes, glands and other organs; leukemia, i.e. blood aspects of cancer; sarcomas affect muscles, connective tissue and bones; and lymphomas affect the lymphatic system.
Common cancers are blood cancer (leukemia), bone cancer, lymphoma (including lymphoma), colon cancer, liver cancer, gastric cancer, pelvic cancer(including uterine cancer, cervical cancer), lung cancer, including mediastinal cancer, brain cancer, neural cancer, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, kidney cancer, etc.
Cancer is very “greedy”, it will run up to it can reach any place, and the main 3 pathes are:
1. Lymphatic metastasis
Lymphatic metastasis is generally the earliest, so the tumor resection, lymph node dissection; radiotherapy in addition to the irradiation of the primary tumor lesions, but also to the irradiation of the surrounding lymph nodes. The lymphatic system throughout the whole body, is metastasis of the ideal and preferred channel. Lymphatic metastasis often from near and far, such as breast cancer, first metastasis to ipsilateral axillary lymph nodes, after metastasis to the supraclavicular, lower lymph nodes, and even contralateral axillary lymph nodes.
2. Blood transfer
Directly invade the blood vessels or through the lymphatics into the blood vessels of the cancer cells, with the blood flow to reach other parts such as lung, brain, liver and bone, etc., this is the blood metastasis. Gastrointestinal cancer often metastasis to the liver and lungs, breast cancer, renal cancer, osteosarcoma, etc. often transferred to the lungs, lung cancer and easy transfer to the brain, prostate cancer-metastasis to the bone. Chemotherapy is to avoid cancer cells through the blood transfer, and drug use“but”to destroy cancer cells.
There is a transfer of relatively small, that is, the cultivation of the transfer. Cancer cells if the tumor off the surface,“off”in the chest cavity, abdominal cavity and brain spinal cavity, etc., would“take root”in. Occurred generally in the cavity of the lower portion, such as the costophrenic angle, rectal bladder fossa, skull base, etc.